About the job
We require a tenacious, hungry and target-driven individual to join Trendspek within our new Sales Development Representative team. In this role you will be focused on expanding Trendspek’s customer base by sourcing new opportunities for our sales teams and qualifying marketing generated leads. To ensure you can do this, you will be thoroughly trained on Trendspek’s solution to help you promote them within existing and new markets.
As key members of our Sales and Marketing function, the SDR team works to engage and qualify prospective and existing customers via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for Trendspek Software solution and to pass qualified prospects to the sales team. Team members will also conduct a variety of revenue generating tasks, including market analysis and organisational research within existing and prospective customer organisations. While previous experience is ideal, candidates that show drive and potential and have desire to progress through to a field sales role will be strongly considered for the role.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Research, identify and actively approach new potential customers using our toolsets.
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets.
- Work toward quarterly/monthly targets which will contribute to your bonus structure
- Partake in an internal development program which will include participation in sales and product training sessions.
- Efficient and clear management of all MQLs using our CRM and sales enablement platform.
- To deliver on assessed learning and development tasks (presentations, performance analysis, sites visits with field sales and personal development plans).
- Customer and event exposure (In line with the marketing calendar, company workshops and experiences).
Keen interest in technology and its place in the business world Be open to new initiatives and have the confidence to voice your own opinions on improvements that can be made Understanding that following a structured sales process can deliver better results Flexible and focused self-starter with the ability to follow directives and work independently Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Trendspek is an industry leader that has experienced triple digit revenue growth year over year
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture
Trendspek's software platform is a ground-breaking innovation in commercial realestate and industrial infrastructure asset inspection and assessment. Asset managers and engineers are able to visually identify even minuscule defects in property, infrastructure, energy and telco assets, right from their office chair. We work with some of largest Australian and Global asset and infrastructure companies and we are in a major growth phase, hence looking for the right individual to join our global journey!