Trendspek Pty Limited (ACN 629 654 360) (‘Trendspek’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’) is in the business of providing software and other technological products and services for the purpose of recording, analysing, monitoring, inspecting, collaborating, designing and reporting on physical assets, spatial imagery and modeling (Online Platform), which is licensed to you (Services).
This Policy governs how Trendspek will deal with your Personal Information collected in connection with the Online Platform and Services.
This Policy also applies to Personal Information collected by Trendspek in connection with its Online Platform and Services, as well as in connection with any direct communication between you and Trendspek.
Trendspek uses third parties located both locally and overseas in addition to its own resources to provide the Online Platform and Services.
1.2 We are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who uses our Online Platforms and our Services, for them to understand what Personal Information we collect and store, and why we do so, how we receive and/or obtain that information, the rights an individual has with respect to their Personal Information in our possession, and with complying with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016.679 (GDPR).
2. The information we collect
We may collect Personal Information that allows us to identify who an individual is and share Personal Information.
The type of information we may collect includes:
- Personal Information – such as an individual’s name, location, date of birth and nationality allowing us to identify who the individual is;
- Contact Information – such as an individual’s email address, telephone & fax number, third-party user names, residential, business and postal address and other information that allows us to contact the individual;
- Financial Information – such as any bank or credit card details used to transact with us and other information that allows us to transact with the individual and/or provide them with our Services;
- Statistical Information – including information about an individual and businesses in connection with the Services and the Online Platform.
3. Why we collect personal information
3.1 We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions:
- to enable you to access and/or use our Online Platform;
- to provide our Services;
- to communicate with you, including about our Online Platform and Services and offers which might interest you;
- to provide you with information or advice;
- to process payments by or to you in connection with our Online Platform and Services;
- to create accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to provide your personal information to third parties in order for them to supply the Online Platform and Services to you;
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you.
3.2 We may disclose additional purposes for collection of your personal information in collection statements at the point of collection.
4. How information is collected
Information is collected in association with your use of the Services and your use and/or access to the Online Platform, an enquiry about Trendspek or generally dealing with us directly or via our Online Platform.
5. When personal information is used & disclosed
5.1 We will not use any Personal Information other than for the purpose for which it was collected other than with the individual’s permission.
5.3 Subject to clauses 8 and 14, we will not disclose an individual’s Personal Information to unrelated third parties.
5.4 There are some circumstances in which we must disclose an individual’s information:
- where we reasonably believe that an individual may be engaged in fraudulent, deceptive or unlawful activity that a governmental authority should be made aware of;
- as required by any law (including the Privacy Act and GDPR); and/or
- in order to sell our business (in that we may need to transfer Personal Information to a new owner).