What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- Provide you with a personalized experience on our Website;
- Remember your preferences, such as language preferences;
- Analyze how our Website is used, and improve the performance and functionality of our Website;
- Provide advertising tailored to your interests.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website. They include cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our Website, use an annotation or make use of digital twin services.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
Sensitive information is information about you that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, details of health, disability, sexual orientation or criminal record.
It is our policy to only collect your sensitive information where it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities and either you have consented or we are required or authorised under law to do so.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us using the contact details provided on our Website.
Effective Date: 4th May 2023