This Policy describes the minimum standards of acceptable behaviour for all Users of the Trendspek Online Platform (the Platform).
All Users of the Platform must adhere to this Policy.
Failure to adhere to this Policy constitutes a breach of Trendspek’s Terms and Conditions for the Platform.
Capitalised terms, unless otherwise stated, have the same meaning as defined in Trendspek’s Terms and Conditions for the Platform.
You (or your) refers to every Subscriber and User of the Platform.
Acceptable Use of the Platform
The Platform and the Subscriber Data, Third Party Data, Platform Data, or Personal Information (together, Content) on the Platform must be used solely for the purpose of implementing and enjoying the features and functionality for which the Platform is intended.
Prohibited Use of the Platform
When you use the Platform, you must not:
- breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- violate the privacy rights of any person, including without limitation,
- soliciting personal information from a child under 16 years of age; or
- submitting personal information about a person without their consent (or their parent's consent in the case of a child under 16 years of age);
- use any Content:
- to enable junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited emails, instant messaging, spimming or spamming;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; or
- for any unlawful purpose.
- transmit or otherwise communicate any Content that:
- infringes the Intellectual Property or other rights of any third party;
- contains information about unlawful activities or conduct;
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, or otherwise unlawful, including Content that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend or humiliate others;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
- includes an image or Personal Information of another person (unless you have their express written consent);
- is false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware or other software designed to interrupt or diminish the functionality of other software or hardware;
- directly advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities;
- disrupt or create an undue burden on the Platform;
- use any robot, spider, or other similar process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the intended navigational structure, security or presentation of the Platform;
- frame or mirror any part of the Platform without the prior written authorisation of Trendspek;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Platform (except to the extent expressly permitted by law); or
- delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on the Platform.