About the job
Imagine if, like Superman, you could zoom in and view a hairline crack at the top of a building hundreds of metres above the ground -- without ever needing to leave your desk or remove your tie and spectacles! At Trendspek, this is the super power we offer to the world's asset managers -- and we want you to help us sell it!
Trendspek's software platform is a ground-breaking innovation in asset management inspection, enabling asset managers and engineers to detect and see miniscule defects in property, infrastructure, energy and telco assets, right from their office chair. We work with some of Australia's biggest asset companies, we are in a growth phase, and we are looking for the right sales professional to come with us as we go global!
We require a tenacious, hungry and target-driven individual to join Trendspek within our new Sydney based sales team. In this role you will be focused on expanding Trendspek’s customer base by sourcing new opportunities and developing a set of existing accounts. To ensure you can do this, you will be thoroughly trained on Trendspek’s solution to help you promote them within existing and new markets. As key members of our Sales team, you will work to engage and qualify prospective and existing customers via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for the Trendspek Software solution. Once qualified, you will work through the Trendspek sales methodology to close the business. Sales team members will also conduct a variety of revenue generating tasks, including market analysis and organisational research within existing and prospective customer organisations. While previous experience is ideal, candidates that show drive and potential and have desire to progress through to a field sales role will be strongly considered for the role.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Research, identify and actively approach new potential customers using our toolsets.
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets.
- Work toward quarterly/monthly targets which will contribute to your bonus structure
- Partake in an internal development program which will include participation in sales and product training sessions.
- Efficient and clear management of all MQLs using our CRM and sales enablement platform.
- To deliver on assessed learning and development tasks (presentations, performance analysis, sites visits with field sales and personal development plans).
- Customer and event exposure (In line with the marketing calendar, company workshops and experiences).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of how social networking tools can be used in business
- Keen interest in technology and its place in the business world
- Be open to new initiatives and have the confidence to voice your own opinions on improvements that can be made
- Understanding that following a structured sales process can deliver better results
- Flexible and focused self-starter with the ability to follow directives and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Trendspek is an industry leader that has experienced triple digit revenue growth year over year
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture
Trendspek is an intuitive online software platform that delivers digital assets at unparalleled detail. Asset Managers designed it to complete full markups, plan maintenance, collaborate on results and monitor trends over time. Execs and Directors use it for compliance, reduce corporate risk, and to easily access portfolio dashboards.
Trendspek is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.