- Role: Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Location: Sydney (Hybrid)
- Reporting to: Head of Marketing
- Salary: Competitive
About the job
Trendspek is excited to be recruiting for a skilled Marketing Coordinator in a fast-paced tech startup environment to execute our existing marketing strategy across multiple channels. The role will be geared towards our B2B customer segments to build momentum and grow awareness of our brand, ensuring we are always top-of-mind and seen as a trusted leader in our category.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who can schedule a month of posts, write a compelling blog post, send out newsletters, set up event sponsorships and review cross-channel performance – while working with a collaborative and energetic team.
With a minimum of 2 years’ of experience working to coordinate content across marketing channels, managing analytics, copywriting and making website updates, you are confident and comfortable rolling out our existing strategic marketing plan for growth.
You are an open and clear communicator with experience in B2B/SaaS. You are ready and able to take instructions and run with them, and provide feedback on any challenges or obstacles.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the execution of Trendspek’s marketing strategy, including writing copy, managing social channels, creating multimedia, setting up paid ads and delivering insights.
- Create and schedule social media posts in accordance with the monthly content calendar and measure ongoing success by delivering monthly key insights.
- Write, plan and update our website with new content, articles and multimedia using the CMS (Grav), from landing pages to blogs.
- Coordinate development of new pages for the website and manage internal requests with the Development team.
- Support the creation of AV assets (web graphics, social media images, web images, video, podcasts) and outsource to freelance creators when required.
- Coordinate events and webinars for the Sales team and Trendspek leadership team.
- Support company data hygiene and customer flow requests using Hubspot.
- Use Google Analytics to review monthly insights and channel performance and identify any trends, gaps and opportunities.
- Discover new ways to increase brand awareness and interest in Trendspek at all levels of the lead-generation funnel, such as video, podcast and in-person event opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing/brand management/content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
Nice to have
- Experience using Hubspot for database and social media management
- Experience using Grav CMS for website content
- Experience using Google Analytics for insights
- Experience using SEMRush, Moz or similar for search engine optimisation
Successful applicant must undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations